Re: DML BBQ 2009?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Jan 16 2009 - 11:17:30 EST

"Mr. Plow" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote:

> My boss asked for our vacation requests on the first monday of the year.
> I'm planning a trip for the end of July/into August to be driving
> east back home. Of course Jackie and I have a wedding to go to, it
> seems like every summer there is some wedding drawing me east. lol
> Anyways this wedding is in Halifax, so the rest of my family decided
> that we would all have family va-ca in Nova Scotia around the time
> Jackie and I have that wedding to attend. They'll watch Spencer for
> us while we are partying with my friends. :)
> I'm REALLY looking forward to driving out rather than flying. Going
> on our schedule, stopping along the way to see the sites we want to
> see and not having to deal with sitting on an airplane on the
> runway, waiting and waiting and waiting to take off for over an
> hour. Man I hate that!

Adam,

    Does that mean you will be a no-show for the BBQ this year, or
were you thinking of doing the BBQ at the same time as the wedding?
If its the latter, and you know which dates would be good for you,
please let me know and hopefully I can find a BBQ date that will also
work for you.

    Speaking of the BBQ, how is the buggy coming along? Did you get
those modifications done and if so how is it working for you? Did you
bring it home or is it still in Ontario?

--
                                          -Jon-