Re: 5 speed Manual questions

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2009 - 21:15:55 EST

http://archives.dakota-truck.net/0404/0005.html

> On a related note (or a sign of utter futility) I found out that only 243
Dakota's were made with my drivetrain combo in 94, so It should be fun to
try and find another tranny that will really fit.

> A less related note, only 116 Dakota's were made in 94 with the same blue
paint I have. This includes all drivetrain configurations.

Yes, I have to find better uses of my time. Where'd I put that tax
software & my W-2?

IIRC, the DAKSY is a similarly rare specimen. I suspect my '03 was as
well, given that I had to order it. My '99 though (318, auto, 4x4,
CC) was about as common as it gets.