Re: Magnectic Sign

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Jan 31 2009 - 13:19:41 EST

"Jamie Calder" <jcalder3@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

> Anyone know a way to remove clear coat clouding from magnetic signs? Funny
> thing is I knew it could happen but haven't removed the sign for 4 months!
> Thanks
> James

> P.S. Looking for other options other then the sanding/reapply clear method
> :)

   Maybe some polishing compound in combination with hand and/or power
buffing? If the discoloration is just at the top of the clear, the
same methods used for buffing out swirls and scratches should work I
would think. I'm certainly no paint expert though, so you'll probably
want to wait for some more opinions prior to taking my advice. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-