Re: Water Pum Replacement

From: Chris Reck (chris_blm@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2009 - 20:20:33 EST

Thanks Tom. Since the GF wants me to get a 7 pass minivan with dual DVD
players (not engaged yet), I've decided to keep the truck for a while. Even
if the engine needs replacement, it's cheaper than a year's worth of new
car payments.

I had my eye on a 2009 Dodge Avenger SXT program car. 2600 mi, 2.7l v6, DVD
Audio and Sirruis, Sunroof, spoiler, power everything, leather. They want
15k for it.

As soon as I'm released to drive, I'm going to test drive it.

I ended up taking the truck to a shop to get the water pump on. The tools I
rented just couldn't get the pump off (I needed Jon's homemade one). It
ended up not being the pump, but the hose behind the pump. Something about
a 3" split caused the leak.

I would love to come back out to a BBQ again. I'm hoping this year, pending
nothing major.

Chris