Re: 09 BBQ Time Off...

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Mar 03 2009 - 00:50:24 EST

On Mar 3, 2009, at 12:34 AM, Michael Maskalans wrote:

> Here's the sad state of the beast these days:
> <http://www.kodakgallery.com/tara_jason_and_bobby_wilson/main/2009-03_-_rausch_creek?UV=750102716103_436306020115
> >
> Yes, the driver's side is the worse these days, and I've pretty much
> given up caring about the rockers. They are both rotting, the dside
> has a huge rot hole in the bottom, and I just need to mildly
> boatside it. Along with tubing out the back and shortening it up a
> foot or four.

Kodak's site REALLY sucks for linking to a particular picture, I
haven't exoed, lost my cap and bed, changed colors nor morphed into a
Toyota just yet.

<http://www.kodakgallery.com/GalleryPhotoView.jsp?collid=348379073211&photoid=646960173211&ownerid=73149128511&homepageid=346114792111

<http://www.kodakgallery.com/GalleryPhotoView.jsp?collid=348379073211&photoid=597860173211&ownerid=73149128511&homepageid=346114792111

Mike, Dak, 4dz