Re: DML Digest V5 #3695

From: SandMan (sandman1969@cableone.net)
Date: Sat Apr 04 2009 - 02:55:54 EDT

>From: Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com>
>Subject: Re: DML: Re: Dodge Ram Stuff Again
>>Mike Sykes wrote:
>Miggity Miggity Mike!!!
>>> Maybe they finally bit it after blowing up all of those engines.... or
>>> maybe
>> the people who are serious about performance got real blowers by
>> reputable
>> companies =)
>>Hmm - ok I had no heard about problems with Powerdyne units - then agian
>>I'm not real up to
>date on the companies out there who make blowers.
>> Haven't heard much from Paxton either, and their kit for 4.7's has been
>> discontinued...
>>Well that sucks - any suggestions for someone out there who does make kits
>>for, say... a 2001
>Ram 360 V8?

If I had the money I would look into a Kenne Belle Supercharger, its a
traditional blower & in my opinion is better that the belt driver turbo that
Powerdyne or Paxton produces. It hangs upside down on the passenger side of
the engine, its pretty cool looking. 100Hp & 112torque. check out the
link.
http://www.kennebell.net/superchargers/dodge/52-59ram-dakota/52-59-dakota-durango.htm

SandMan
99' Dakota CC, 318cid, 4x4 mostly stock ;-(