Re: Source for dash illumination light bulbs?

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Apr 06 2009 - 07:36:14 EDT

On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 22:48:44 -0400, David Gersic
<info@zaccaria-pinball.com> wrote:

> On Sunday 05 April 2009 03:46 pm, droo wrote:
>> Did try radioshack or perhaps another electronics source online?
>
> I gave up on Radio Shack ("do you need batteries today?" "how about a cel
> phone?") a few years ago. They don't have much there, at least not like
> they
> used to. I pretty much order everything I need on-line now.
>
> If I can find out what bulb I need, finding a source for them shouldn't
> be
> hard. The problem is that I don't know what bulb I need here. It's not
> one of
> the usual automotive sizes.

I meant their website. Their stores are awful. I still don't understand
how they stay in business. They sell mostly junk.

--
-droo

2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab V8 4X4 Manual Transmission Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's Can-Back Soft Topper Rhinoliner Alpine CD Head Unit w/ XM Alpine 6 3/4" Speakers Sony 8" Subwoofer Q-Logic Custom Fit Enclosure