Re: Source for dash illumination light bulbs?

From: David Gersic (info@zaccaria-pinball.com)
Date: Sun Apr 05 2009 - 22:48:44 EDT

On Sunday 05 April 2009 03:46 pm, droo wrote:
> Did try radioshack or perhaps another electronics source online?

I gave up on Radio Shack ("do you need batteries today?" "how about a cel
phone?") a few years ago. They don't have much there, at least not like they
used to. I pretty much order everything I need on-line now.

If I can find out what bulb I need, finding a source for them shouldn't be
hard. The problem is that I don't know what bulb I need here. It's not one of
the usual automotive sizes.