Any opinions on GMB Waterpumps?

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Fri Apr 24 2009 - 03:00:06 EDT

I'm thinking of tossing in a new water pump on my '95 5.2L Dakota. It
has a coolant leak somewhere in the vicinity of where the lower radiator
hose connects to the water pump. I was planning on replacing the
upper/lower radiator hoses, the bypass hose and putting in a 180 degree
t-stat, and with all the accessories out of the way, $75 is cheap
insurance with summer upcoming. I was considering either a Napa "New"
waterpump, which is easy to get, or go with something a bit fancier and
go with one of the below:

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=GMB-120-3041&N=700+4294924755+4294908110+4294907880+4294840085+4294924500+4294838996+115&autoview=sku

Or, the "high flow" version:

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=GMB-120-3041P&N=700+4294924755+4294908110+4294907880+4294840085+4294924500+4294838996+115&autoview=sku

They have a no-RTV-needed gasket which appeals to me. Anyone think it's
worthwhile to spend the extra 35 bucks and get the high flow model, or
just stick with the OEM replacement? Or am I just wasting my time and
money and should just get the Napa pump locally?

Thanks,

MattB