Re: R/T tires now Barry venting

From: rll (charger69rt@cox.net)
Date: Mon Apr 27 2009 - 01:52:44 EDT

List

Reminds me of the time in the mid 90's when i wanted to put ARE 767
black wheels on my
92 dakota.

The female rep from ARE said they did not manufacture them for a 92 dakota.

I bought a set from Pep Boys on the way home.

I e-mailed her pictures of them on my truck the next day.

I never heard any thing back

rob/ferts/phx
rob lipinski