Re: Re: R/T tires now Barry venting

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 29 2009 - 01:26:01 EDT

In a few months I'll probably be looking at lifting the Ram and
putting some 35" tires on it. I'll probably go with Les Schwab, of
course that only does you any good if you're in one of the dozen or so
western states their in.

If any of that didn't work, I've had a bit to drink (but not quite
drunk) but in my defense it is my birthday.