In tank fuel options

From: Dakman 1 (bby248@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 29 2009 - 20:32:17 EDT

Hello,
I am looking to upgrade my fuel pump and have a couple of questions...

Was there not a perfromance in tank option on the market?

OR could I not take a "mustang" intank pump and make it work?

Has anyone tried the same thing?

Steve 95 CC 5.2 SLT
 MOPAR : 360 P&P Heads,cast valve,and breather covers,R/T package cam,underdrive pulleys,7.5mm sparkplug wires,igntion upgrade(made by MSD),roller rocker package. block bored 30 over, forged pistons,K&N 14x3. series 40 Flowmaster 3" pipes(no cat) smoothed & painted front bumper,painted grill,Sir Michael's rollpan Le Bra bed cover,16" Centerline Aztec. 2 DML stickers!!
Rediscover HotmailŪ: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox.
http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Updates2_042009