RE: In tank fuel options

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Thu Apr 30 2009 - 06:37:15 EDT

sparkplug wires,igntion upgrade(made by MSD),roller rocker package. block
bored 30 over, forged pistons,K&N 14x3. series 40 Flowmaster 3" pipes(no
cat)

I'm not aware of any direct replacement, higher performance pumps although
I've read of people using some that require modifications to fit.

Personally, for your listed mods I can't see why you would need more than a
stock pump. A stock pump and injectors work just fine with my mods and my
cam is more aggressive than an R/T cam. I also shift at 6000 rpm. See
the mods here: http://www.dragtruk.com/ENTRIES/20KM1FD2KWBP.html

Ray