Mostly OT - 09 Ram Fuses and Warranty Issues

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 06 2009 - 01:05:11 EDT

First off, while I was at the dunes last weekend I blew the fuse for
the cigar lighter outlet when I was airing up my tires. There was a
recent thread about this in the 2000 Dakota and that circuit was 15
amp, is it the same in the 09 Ram? Also any idea which fuse it is? The
listing on the fuse box doesn't help.

Secondly, what modifications would void the Lifetime Powertrain
warranty? At this point I'm planning on a 2 1/2" or 6" lift, 35"
tires, a K&N, a chip, headers, and pipe.