RE: Switches and Wiring

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Wed May 06 2009 - 09:09:51 EDT

Those extra connectors look to be part of an old alarm system or something,
which actually could be affecting the dome light not working depending on
how it was wired up. It was probably wired to allow the lights to come on
when the alarm was un-armed, and shut off when the alarm was armed. Chances
are you could trace them back to where they are spliced in and it may lead
to the interior lighting wiring.

brian cropp