RE: Re: Re: Leaking power steering fluid

From: Tom Coulter (metalshop@optonline.net)
Date: Sun May 17 2009 - 15:30:59 EDT

Thanks Brian. Your assessment is starting to mesh w/ mine: it may be the
leaking p/s line & P0132 are entirely unrelated. As I noted, I see nothing
electrical in the vicinity of the leak.

I can tell you that all the fuses in the PCM look fine.

As for the O2 sensors, I'm down w/ that. You recommend against Bosch from
parts stores. Better to go to hte dealer?

Again, I wonder how to locate them (I don't see any sensors on the exhaust
manifolds) and, on a scale of 1-10, how difficult are they to R&R?