Re: Electric fan power source

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 23 2009 - 07:13:54 EDT

Hey Matt,
I have my fans run off the battery terminals. They're on a temp sensor
relay (the easy kind... stuck through the rad fins). It does the job
just fine... won't kill your battery (unless you live somewhere the
sun will bake your radiator to 160+ degrees!) Once in a while the
security guard at my workplace calls me up shortly after I get to my
desk to tell me I left my engine running though. "Uh no sir.. that's
just the fan. It will stop cycling in a few minutes"

Don in CT