Re: 97-04 2wd Dak Front Wheel Bearings

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 23 2009 - 11:23:05 EDT

Are there any precautions that need to be taken into consideration if you have ABS? I saw different types available on Rockauto depending on if you have ABS or not. Looks like there is an additional piece behind the main hub. Does that come off with the hub?
How much of a p.i.t.a. is it to remove the hubs? Any special tools or size tools (ie. 20"wheel puller) needed?
How do you know if the bearings need replacement?