Re: Electric fan power source

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sun May 24 2009 - 15:02:07 EDT

Phillip Batson <pbatson68@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I seem to remember some wiring diagrams in the DML archives when the
> viper fan rage was happening. Might want to do a search there.

   Good idea - I had forgotten about that. I just did a search in the
archives, the wiring diagram had been made by Bill Nissley, but all
the links were to his web page which apparently no longer exists.

   Hoping somebody had saved the diagram somewhere, I did a Google
image search for "viperwiring" and the first hits were from... the DML
FAQ! :-) Fortunately, Andy had the foresight to put all of 'em in
there. Thanks, Andy!! (There are several diagrams, with different
options, depending on how you want to wire it.)

   Here they are, for anybody who may be interested:

http://faq.dakota-truck.net/HOWTO/viper_fan_install.html

--
                                          -Jon-