Re: RE: Electric fan power source

From: Scott Lane (rsb7424@gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 27 2009 - 08:44:30 EDT

I have been running a Black Magic 150 on my 5.2 for years now.  It
works fine except for sitting in traffic on hot days.
This does not happen to me too much since I moved away from Atlanta.
I bought a Viper fan but never did install it
and sold it to a guy with a Ram.  He did something interesting, he
took the Viper fan out of its shroud and mounted it
in his stock shroud and it works great for him.

Rascal