Re: Taurus Fan

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 27 2009 - 08:54:54 EDT

Matt,
Can you keep us updated on how that Taurus fan installs and works? I
have a pair of crappy pusher fans that are not doing the job... if I
move the radiator forward I might have enough room for a puller fan.
I'm gathering options right now.

Oh, and when you get it, would you mind giving me a "thickness"
dimension? I have very little room to play with on my Gen1. In
comparison, your Gen2 nose gives you all the room in the world!

Thanks,
Don in CT
89 Dak Vert 318 NV3500 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340