Re: Re: Taurus Fan (long)

From: Scott Lane (rsb7424@gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 27 2009 - 18:28:44 EDT

I don't remember how many cfms the BM pulls but that sure sounds
stronger.  If you need a good strong relay, try a Ford Mustang starter
relay, the old kind.  They are cheap and they work.  I also have Hella
500 lights on my brush guard, four of them...they do light up the
night and yes, I am growing more blind now so I need the light at
night on those Kentucky backroads.
Rascal