Re: Hot Hot Hot

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 30 2009 - 20:41:17 EDT

You would know if the fan wasn't engaging. I had that happen in July
2005 in Coeur d'Alene. Be glad you have a temperature gage. My Corsica
I had at the time didn't even have a functioning dummy light for when
it over heated, the only warning I got would be the boiling water I
would hear in the reservoir when I stopped. Check the thermostat,
hoses, etc, check for codes, and swap out the cheap stuff first. Air
flow does sounds possible, hopefully you get the electric fan soon.