RE: Hot Hot Hot

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 19:30:48 EDT

Why would you worry about air bubbles? That's common any time you open the
cooling system and a properly functioning radiator cap and coolant recovery
bottle will purge the air after a couple of warm up/cool down cycles.

Just begin with the coolant recovery bottle about half full and check/refill
after a couple cycles. That should take care of it. Lot's cheaper than
a new radiator.

Ray