Re: Tranny fluid capacity - reprise

From: Tom Coulter (metalshop@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Jun 08 2009 - 08:51:24 EDT

Jon mentioned "doing a standard refill and filter change" On the matter of
a "filter", I see no canister (as I do on, say, the 2001 Saturn LS),
therefore no way to change. Maybe it has an "internal" filter?

As for draining the fluid, I'm wondering, pray tell, where the drain plug
is. I see toward the back of the tranny (driver's side) what looks like a
"plug", but is has a small wiring harness attached to it.

The square pan seems to have NO plug on it.