Re: RE: Re: Re: Tranny fluid capacity - reprise

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Mon Jun 08 2009 - 17:41:28 EDT

Hmm, I was looking at adding a drain plug to mine... but after seeing
the one that Tom found, I found this one:

http://www.transmissionpartsusa.com/A727_A518_A618_45RE_46RE_transmission_pan_p/600-000014110.htm

Anyone know if this fits our trucks, considering how close the exhaust
passes to it?

Thanks,

MattB