RE: RE: Re: Re: Tranny fluid capacity - reprise

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Mon Jun 08 2009 - 20:13:56 EDT

This one will increase capacity, just like the MP pan for the 518/46RH.
http://tinyurl.com/TCI-46RH-pan

Noteworthy though, unless you do a lot of towing, or racing with a high
stall converter, these pans are seriously overkill. I do use one, but then
again I have a very high stall torque converter and do race....a lot. ;-)

If all one wants is a drain plug for easier fluid/filter changes, the B&M
drain plug kit mentioned in my previous message is the cheapest/easiest way
to go. :)

Ray