RE: RE: RE: Hot Hot Hot

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Mon Jun 08 2009 - 20:32:35 EDT

In my search for a lower radiator hose for my '92 318 Dak, I found that
Autozone, NAPA, CarQuest and Advance all offered the same hose (without
spring). While I could have inserted the spring from my OEM hose, all those
hoses I mentioned were molded differently than the OEM hose. I could have
"made them fit" but it still wouldn't have been "right"! Don't you have a
local Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dealer you could get the hose from?

As for fans, I use two SPAL fans. One is 16" and one is 10". Got mine
before they offered dual fans with a shroud. You will want to be sure
whatever you use will not only fit between the radiator and water pump
pulley but that it will flow at least 2300 cfm (for a V8 w/air). Anything
less is asking for disappointment. More is better! lol

Ray