In-line water temperature sensor

From: Dan Kramarsky (dkramarsky68@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 18 2009 - 17:41:33 EDT

I thought I saw someone making a coupler for the Dakota upper radiator hose that has an 1/8 NPT hole for a temperature sensor.

you would split your upper radiator hose in half and insert the coupler.

Can someone point to the link again?

Dan K.

Vehicle 1: 1992 Dodge Dakota Club Cab LE   Color: Two-tone silver   Engine: 5.2L EFI  Mods: Home-brew CAI, March pullies, K&N Filters, Relocated IAT, DynoMax Turbo Exhaust and Hi-Flow Cat.  Race weight:  3700 lbs.

Photo: http://static.flickr.com/42/84856795_c18903d10f.jpg

Vehicle 2: 1993 Ford Crown Victoria LX  Color: White  Engine: 4.6L EFI   Mods: none yet.

Photo: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3098/2726734706_3f511ec702.jpg