Re: Re: Taurus Fan Update

From: Dan Kramarsky (dkramarsky68@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 18 2009 - 17:58:47 EDT

Matt,

I just order same fan. #35317. For $42 I will give it a shot too! Keep us updated with your mods and wiring diagrams.

My wiring will be really simple to start with. Just a 75-amp relay and a switch under the dash. Then I will get into the thermostat setups.

Dan K.

Vehicle 1: 1992 Dodge Dakota Club Cab LE   Color: Two-tone silver   Engine: 5.2L EFI  Mods: Home-brew CAI, March pullies, K&N Filters, Relocated IAT, DynoMax Turbo Exhaust and Hi-Flow Cat.  Race weight:  3700 lbs.

Photo: http://static.flickr.com/42/84856795_c18903d10f.jpg

Vehicle 2: 1993 Ford Crown Victoria LX  Color: White  Engine: 4.6L EFI   Mods: none yet.

Photo: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3098/2726734706_3f511ec702.jpg