Wyckoff Chrysler

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 21 2009 - 10:47:03 EDT

I got some good news in my email today!

---clip---
We
would just like to let everyone know that the Wyckoff On-line Parts
Department will remain open. Chrysler terminated our dealership earlier
this month. My name is Jeff Poole and I was the Parts Manager in
Wyckoff for over 15 years. I built the Wyckoff web-site myself back in
1999 and it has been a huge success over the years. So when Chrysler
decided to terminate our dealership I was a little upset. I then
realized that this unfortunate incident could be my chance to own my
own business. I decided to purchase the web-site from the owner and run
it as my own business. I hooked up with another local Chrysler dealer
as my parts supplier. In fact, this dealer also owns 18 other franchise
lines which I will have access to. I intend to expand this on-line
parts department to serve most if not all car and truck lines. Nothing
will change other than the look of the web-site itself. We will still
provide the same great pricing and service you have come accustom to
over the years. So please feel free to visit the site and place orders
as usual. The look of the site will change over the next few months as
we make accommodations for the expansion to serve all lines. Please
pardon our appearance during this time of construction. I would like to
thank all our loyal customers for their patronage over the years. If
you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.

Visit Our Site

http://www.wyckoffchryslerparts.com/

Jeff Poole - Manager/Owner
Wyckoff Auto Parts & Accessories