Re: Wyckoff Chrysler

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sun Jun 21 2009 - 16:23:19 EDT

Phillip Batson <pbatson68@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I got some good news in my email today!

   Yep, I got the same e-mail; I was wondering if Wyckoff had gotten
the axe - I use their site quite often to check prices and have
ordered from them as well. I noticed that it was down the other day
when I tried to use it, and I wondered if it had something to do with
the closings. Apparently Wyckoff neglected to donate to Obama's '08
campaign fund! :-P Its nice to see the site owner turning a problem
into an opportunity though - I hope he does well with it!

   Unfortunately, it looks to me like all they are carrying are the
accessories and such, which is pretty useless to me. The only part of
the site I ever used was the collisison/mechanical replacement parts
catalog. Unless I'm missing something it looks like the only way to
get the OEM replacement parts is to fill out a price request, which is
too much trouble. If the catalog doesn't come back I'll probably just
use one of the other sites that still has it.

--
                                          -Jon-