Re: Sorta O/T: Trying to buy a new truck rant

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 21 2009 - 13:38:22 EDT

I have a '06 Quad Cab short bed 2wd Cummins. Even though I live in sunny So
 Cal, I see more 4x4's as well. Mine seems to be a rarity. Oh well, I had a
4x4 and really needed it like 3 or 4 times a year for play, not out of
necessity. The 2wd gets better mpg and is a bit quicker, just got back from a
3000 mile trip, Los Angeles to Seattle and mpg was never below 21 mpg, no
matter what I did, hills, a/c, traffic, etc etc.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman '06 Ram Quad Cab Patriot Blue 2500 Cummins
456HP/812TQ. '66 Olds 442, "Project Olds", I wish Mike would hurry the "F" up and
paint my car....

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323000x1201367220/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcdJunestepsfooterNO62)