Re: Wheel Bearing

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Sun Jun 21 2009 - 16:13:28 EDT

Isn't the front drive shaft on the driver's side in my '95?

Never done a u-joint before... that should be interesting if I have to
especially on the tight space up front. Trucks sure are weird beasts
compared to my old FWD cars. So many things to go wrong. The
recriculating ball front steering has so many joints in it it's amazing
we don't see more trucks on the side of the road with the wheels pointing
in different directions, considering how few people properly maintain
them!

MattB