Re: Almost back in a Dak

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 29 2009 - 14:38:29 EDT

> That rant aside, I've found a 2005 ST (basic 3.7L V6, 2WD) with only 2880
> miles(!), and a 2003 SLT Quad Cab/5.9L V8/4WD/loaded with 80000 miles for
> about the same price that I'm trying to decide between.  So I'm looking for
> thoughts from the list on which way to go.

The 2003 has an average of a little over 13,000 miles per year, versus
the 2005 with only any average of 720 miles per year. I would trust
the vehicle with a normal number of miles more. I'm also going to
agree with everybody else saying to go with the features, it's better
to have them and not need them than to not have them and wish you did,
plus the option of being able to use 4WD capabilities and
towing/hauling would be a big plus. As for gas mileage you probably
won't see an appreciable difference.

Dustin