Re: Front End Trouble

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 08 2009 - 21:59:09 EDT

Hey, Rascal!

<> Scott is my middle name, that I was called, Rick is my first name,
 (Richard), Lane is the name that I had before I was adopted. Never
 found my real mom or dad...but so it is.<>

Hmmm...interesting...Are ya still looking for em?

 <>What the heck caused the A arm to get wallowed out????<>

Damned if I know...I priced OEM A-arms at the local Dodge dealer & they're
$255 each! Yowch!
Gotta see if I can find the $$$ to get em & then suck it up & pay for
another alignment...

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +