Brake Booster

From: Hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 2009 - 08:43:55 EDT

Hey Guys,
The dak has been sitting for a month and I fired it up yesterday.
Fired up fine other than the cat rattling till she warmed up.
I went for a cruise to the carwash and the brakes feel weak.
It stops if you really cram on the binders. It's almost as if the booster isn't boosting. Is there a vac hose that goes to the booster? I'm thinking that maybe one of the hoses has a hole or something. I hope the booster didn't develop a leak. Anything you guys can recommend checking?

--Hop