Re: Gimme fuel, gimme fire! Gimme Da' 09 BBQ!!!

From: josh.lists@omg-stfu.com
Date: Wed Jul 22 2009 - 20:31:31 EDT

> Ok folks! Here we go - we're getting down to crunch time!
>
> Heres the plan for the eastbound crowd... Josh Battles is riding shotgun
> with me, in whatever I end up driving out there.

Only if it doesn't look like it's going to die along the roadway. I don't
know about you but I don't have the looks to hitchhike.

How are you planning on getting here from your place? It looks like
you've got about a 4.5 hour drive from stevens point to oak forest. Hit
me up offlist or give me a call.

Josh