Re: Potential group buy for BBQ?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 10:44:18 EDT

On Tue, July 28, 2009 12:13 am, Terrible Tom wrote:

> Arugh - Sorry Jason. I've been meaning to get back with ya about this.
> How are we going to
> work the group buy? Whos placing the order? etc etc etc?

Well, it was my idea, so I think the standard rule is whoever started it
places the order. They do take PayPal, but I'm not sure if they'll allow
me to ship to Jon's address. Some places don't have a problem as long as
they get their money, yet other places want three forms of ID, a blood
sample, and a note from your mother.

In other words, I'll place it if they'll let me. Otherwise, we'll have to
further impose on Jon's good nature.