RE: DML 2009 - BBQ food requests

From: Hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 06:33:47 EDT

Can't go wrong with a brisket. Made one this weekend along with some ribblets. http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2506/3758482137_5e17051fc9_o.jpg
And Plated with the fixins.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3523/3759988354_2025ce1518_o.jpg
Make sure you wrap it in foil about 1/2-3/4 of the way thru and then let it rest in an empty icechest before you go slicing it. It will continue to slow cook in the chest.
--Hop

> To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
> From: chris_blm@comcast.net
> Subject: Re: DML: DML 2009 - BBQ food requests
> Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:59:22 -0500
>

> I've had little response, but since I'm practicing with beef brisket this
> weekend, I think that is what I'll go with. The cool thing is that you
> light it, and come back in 3 hours. No touching or checking at all!
>
> Compensation is always optional, but sharing of other goods/services in
> exchange is much appreciated!
>

> "Michael Maskalans" wrote in message
>>

>> On Jun 29, 2009, at 23:10 , Chris Reck wrote:
>>
>>> Port Butt
>>> Beef Brisket
>>> Chicken (legs, thighs)
>>> Ribs (but I had this last year).
>>

>> Awesome!!
>> My preference would be any of the nonchicken items. More than happy to
>> compensate for the effort and materials!
>>
>> Mike

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos. See how.
http://windowslive.com/Online/SkyDrive?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_CS_SD_photos_072009