RE: 2002 quad cab fuel pump

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 14:20:29 EDT

Can't answer your question specifically but I can offer a tip to prevent the
rough start up. If your pump is losing pressure with the engine off, you
can cycle the pump by turning the key just to the run position...then off.
Do this a couple times before trying to start the engine and it should have
built enough pressure to avoid a rough start.

Ray