FSM?

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 31 2009 - 14:52:42 EDT

Do you guys remember where we could get those electronic FSM manuals on CD? I thought it was wyckoff, but I don't see them listed.

Trying to replace an egr valve on a 2006 T&C, and it looks like I need to (re)move the alternator to get at the bottom bolt. But it looks like I can only reach the top bolt on the alternator and i'll have to take apart the front end if there is a bolt underneath. I can't see under it to tell if/where it is.

(/vent) Why, oh why, don't they leave any room to work on these damn things without taking apart half the engine compartment. Guess I'm spoiled with my truck.