Re: FSM?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Jul 31 2009 - 16:04:17 EDT

Phillip Batson <pbatson68@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Do you guys remember where we could get those electronic FSM manuals
> on CD? I thought it was wyckoff, but I don't see them listed.

  I don't know that this is necessarily the cheapest source, but I
believe they are available from Tech Authority - I think that is who
actually prints the FSMs for Chrysler, or it may be a division of
Chrysler or something - I'm not sure of the relationship. You can
probably find their web site via Google, might even just be
techauthority.com. I can't check at the moment because IE is screwed
up again. I would imagine they are available from any dealership as
well, as well as the usual online discount places.

                                        -Jon-

--
Jon Steiger
Steiger Performance