Re: Check Gauges Light

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Jul 31 2009 - 23:56:22 EDT

DAKSY wrote:

> The I look at the Battery indicator & it's PEGGED to 18V...WTF?

Have you checked and cleaned the battery connections? Same thing
happened to me once in the 2001, and when I re-tightened the ground it
went away and hasn't come back. The only thing I can think is that the
regulator was trying REALLY HARD to charge the battery and not
understanding why it wasn't taking a charge, or something like that.