Gen 3 Blower problems

From: Zito, James A (GE Infra, Energy) (james.zito@ge.com)
Date: Fri Aug 07 2009 - 19:32:25 EDT

Ok the pigtail got corroded and then melted and likely cooked 2 blower
resistor modules on me. Currently have cut pig tail and have hotwired
as single speed (high) fan. Priced new pigtail from stealership at
aboot $80. Current plan is to make my own with bits from Radio Shit or
similar.

The Question is what should the resistance values be? I assume the 3
resistors are all the same value just don't know what that would be.

Bernd?

Also if anybody has a pigtail and resistor hanging around let me
know....we can talk!!!

Jim