RE: RE: No BBQ for The Adam Blaster this year... :(

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Tue Aug 11 2009 - 16:48:11 EDT

Turnout last year was pathetic by comparison to years past. This year
looked pretty good with the exception of the race car pits. Lots of room
left over. Weather Thur-Sat was comfortable. Sunday was 92 degrees and
50%+ humidity. I couldn't stop sweating. Not good. Lost 2nd round of
Pro with the Dak and semis with the Jeep in Street. Hot weather and old
age do not play well together. ;-)

Ray