RE: OT: some folks drive over rocks I split them

From: conv442@earthlink.net
Date: Tue Aug 25 2009 - 19:26:28 EDT

That's a huge job! My father-in-law's lady friend has a huge boulder in her basement ... you have to crawl around and over it to get to the other half of the basement. She originally thought she wanted it removed. Then she found out how much it would cost! It's now scrubbed and painted...
John Hower

What happens to the rest of the rock is on hold till the basement is almost done, I'm guessing around 2013 for that. Of course if the Mayans are right it won't matter anyway, since the world will be ending on 12/21/12.....

Jim
tired....after pulling out close to 2 fluffy yards of dirt today (fluffy in that it's about 3x the volume after you remove it from its resting place of centuries)