Re: Re: ATF fountain

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Wed Aug 26 2009 - 16:08:26 EDT

You have an R/T -- that means no transfer case. You don't have the
pleasure of changing the transfer case fluid, which is ATF. :)

Also on the newer models you can drain the transfer case a lot less
messily, I've done it before on a friend's '00 4x4 CC. And you just
need a big allen wrench, not a 30mm open/closed end wrench...

MattB