Re: Re: ATF fountain

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 26 2009 - 16:33:24 EDT

The NV3500 plugs require a 17mm hex key. Probably the same big allen
wrench you mentioned for the '00 transfer case. I wondered (inbetween
cursing) why they didn't just use the same damn plugs on my transfer
case. I don't mind ATF in the hair so much though... keeps the
skeeters off... plus with a good smear coating of ATF, the black grime
(which otherwise stains your skin for a week) will wash right off.

Don in CT (yes i have a 30mm wrench)
89/94 Rag Top Dak 318 NV3500 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340
98 Jeep ZJ