Re: DML BBQ: Glasses recovered. :-)

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Aug 26 2009 - 20:31:33 EDT

On Aug 18, 2009, at 11:44 AM, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> I thought about trying to take a more accurate measurement when I
> went back for the glasses, but was in a bit of a hurry to get back
> since I had lots of work to get done. Its at least 15 feet though.
>
> If anybody comes driving down the stream, thinking that section is
> the same as before, they are in for a mighty surprise if they try to
> drive through there. ;-)

I was thinking about this, and as I recall it was at least to Ed's
chest in that area last year or the year before when I first remember
checking it out. I don't think there's really much of a difference in
driving once you get beyond about 4' deep - aside of course from ease
of later recovery :)

Mike
Dakota dive expert